Dominica CitizenshipInvestment Programme
Since 1993, the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program has had a legal naturalization program for investors based on and guaranteed by governmental laws.
Under this program one may acquire citizenship and passport in return for a direct investment to the country’s socio-economic growth. Dominica citizenship lasts for a lifetime and may not be revoked, regardless of changes in officials or governmental policies.
The minimum investment is US $100,000.
Advantages of Acquiring Dominica Citizenship:
Wilfred Advisory Services is able to facilitate persons or families wishing to obtain citizenship under this program through its alliance with one of the most notable lawyers and agents in the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The fees to obtain Dominican citizenship consist of the following four elements:
- The Government Investment.
- Miscellaneous Government fees.
- Professional fees.
- Due diligence fees.
The Government investment fees are based on the following:
|Package A – Single Applicant||A non-refundable investment of US$100,000|
|Package B – Family Application One (Applicant plus spouse)||A non-refundable investment of US$175,000|
|Package C – Family Application Two (Applicant plus one spouse and two children below the age of 18 years)||A non-refundable investment of US$200,000|
|Package D – Family Application Three (Applicant plus one spouse and more than two children below the age of 18 years)||A non-refundable investment of US$200,000 plus US$50,000 for every additional child below 18 year’s. Any child 18 and above need to be treated as a simple applicant under Package A|
The Government Miscellaneous Fees are follows:
- Application fee: US$1000.00
- Processing Fee: US$200.00 per person
- Naturalization Certificate: US$550.00 per person
- Stamp Fee: US$15.00 per person
- The Professional Fees are the agent’s fees and are to be agreed upon prior to the application being processed between Wilfred and the applicant(s).
- Due diligence fees are those payable to Government appointed investigation agencies for the background check on the applicants. These are negotiated on an individual basis but normally ranged between US$7,000.00- US$10,000.00.
The required duration is varied based on the applicant’s present citizenship, country of residence, and number of pending applications. Normally, it ranges between 6 to 12 months to obtain one’s Certificate of Citizenship and passport in the Commonwealth of Dominica.
Occasionally based on your personal circumstances, it is possible for the due diligence committee to pursue additional investigation and/or inquiries which may incur more charges, and in turn, the applicant must bear these charges. Travel to the Commonwealth of Dominica for an applicant’s interview is required and the cost of this trip is not included in the fees mentioned above.
We urge any person or family interested in pursuing Economic Citizenship to apply ONLY if the financial resources are available for this process. Any application would be processed ONLY ONCE. If an applicant does not keep on the application, it will be automatically cancelled and his/her further applications will be ignored.
for the citizenship of Dominica
In summary, there are four main steps to apply and obtain Dominica citizenship and passport:
- Initial application form submission and settling advanced payments.
- Collecting and correcting documents– We help you on collecting and supplying right documents.
- Taking care of official investigations – We will locally follow up for due-diligence process and respond to official queries by our skilled local lawyers, until getting the due diligence approval.
- Final payment and issuing naturalization certification and passport – We prepare you for a successful interview and send your passport to you.
Apply Dominica Citizenship
We would suggest you to read these steps carefully and make yourself familiar with them.
Initiate the Dominica Passport application by filling our initial application form that will be sent to you by email so that you can obtain initial payment information inter alia.
After you have paid the initial legal fees, we will assist you through the steps of the collection of official documents and then lead you to complete the required paperwork for the due-diligence agency.
For this reason, we start by officially registering your request, making the payments and provide you with various forms. You fill the forms, and mail it back to us via registered mail service. Depend on the information you provide in the initial forms we will assist you to on other required documents and we will guide you step by step through filling, organizing and collecting the documents.
You must mail the requested documents of yours and all members of your family who are including the application by registered mail or courier.
We will review your documents carefully and will advise you if they need any corrections.
When the documents are ready, we will officially present them to the relevant Dominica government officials and remit the necessary payments.
We then will assist you to fill the “Form 12″, “Disclosure Form”, formal letters and “Medical Form”.
Your documents are being sent for investigation by a detective agency. The government of Dominica authorizes and appoints the detective agency to preform due-diligence on applications for Dominica’s economic citizenship.
We are in touch with the detectives and will answer their questions in your behalf. In some unlikely events the detective agency needs to investigate specific issues which will cost beyond normal. In such rare cases, they will send their price quote for the required investigation on that particular cases. In this case, you need to directly pay this extra investigation cost into the dective agency account.
It should take about one month for the results of the due-diligence agency.
After receiving the results of due diligence, the reminder of the amount has to be transferred to the Government account. The application for Dominica citizenship and second passport requires full prepayment.
The initial payments, which you already have paid will be used to pay stamp, government, professional and other legal fees. You then will receive a letter from the Government confirming the acceptance of the application that also is invitation letter to attend the final interview.
Main Applicant must attend the final interview with Dominica Government’s authorized team if the interview happens inside Dominica, or if you must attend interview outside of Dominica’s borders, with the Dominica’s prime minister appointed special commission. We will familiarize applicants with Dominica and will prepare all applicants for a successful interview.
About three weeks after interview your “Certificate of Naturalization” and your “Dominica Passport” will be issued. We will deliver your Dominica passport and citizenship documents to you by registered courier as soon as they are obtained.
Required documents for Dominica passport and citizenship application
- Certified copies of current passports
- Certified copy of Birth Certificates for all members of the family
- Marriage Certificate or Dissolution of Marriage (if applicable)
- Letter of employment. If you own your business, audited financial statement
- Most recent Income Tax Return
- Detailed Business Background Reports/ Resume
- Notarized copies of University/College Diplomas
- Medical Certificate (we’ll provide the form)
- Police Record, with fingerprints, from country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen (16) years and older
- One (1) professional reference
- Two (2) personal references
- Recommendation from applicants’ banker
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 16 and 18 years old
- Two (2) completed and notarized copies of “Application Form 12″ for each applicant
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Declaration of source of funds (such as trade profit or inherited, or sold property, …)
- Notarized Disclosure Form
- Statutory Declaration
Note 1: All the documents have to be in English or have to be translated by the Certified Interpreter and duly notarized.
Note 2: This is not an exclusive list of documents required for the Citizenship application. Occasionally, the local authorities might require additional documents or information during the application process.
Important notice: All your information is kept very secure and will not be revealed to any third party.